- Sleeps up to 8
- 2 Private Bedrooms on first floor – one Queen – one Double
- Sleeping loft with one Double bed and three Twin beds
- Kitchen – full size Fridge, Stove & Sink
- Gas Corner Fireplace
- Wide Covered Porch with Rocking Chairs and Hot Tub
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Campsite style Charcoal Grill
- Fully Furnished with
- Satellite TV/DVD
- Free Wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans in each Bedroom
- Linens & Towels
- Pot & Pans, Dishes & Utensils
When we say a cabin will sleep up to eight people please understand that if you’re bringing a group of 6 or more it will involve some of the guests sharing the full & queen size beds. If your group consists of unrelated singles who would prefer not to share, consider taking two cabins if your number of guests exceeds the number of beds available.
A $125 deposit is required to reserve your cabin. The balance is due in full 30 days prior to your check-in date.
Rates do not include 9.75% (State Sales Tax) and 3% County Lodging Tax.
A $75 cleaning fee is a one-time charge that covers the length of your stay.
A $25 resort fee. Resort fee includes firewood, propane for BBQ grills, fishing pond and The Lodge / game room.
Management reserves the right to assign cabins based on the number of guests in your group.
Booking party must be at least 21 years of age.
Discounts, special rates, coupons & other promotions may not be combined.
Management reserves the right to switch your cabin if necessary.