- Sleeps up to 5
- One Private Bedroom on first floor – Queen Bed
- Sleeping Loft with One Double and One Twin bed
- Full Kitchen Including Fridge, Stove, and Sink
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Wide Covered Porch with Rocking Chairs & Hot Tub
- Fully Furnished with
- Satellite TV/DVD
- Free Wifi
- Microwave and Coffee Maker
- Washer and Dryer in Cabin
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans in each Bedroom
- Corner Gas Fireplace
- Linens & Towels
- Pots & Pans, Dishes & Utensils
A note for groups of 5 or more:
When we say a cabin will sleep up to 5 please understand that if you’re bringing a group of 5 it will involve some of the guests sharing the full & queen size beds . If your group consists of unrelated singles who’d prefer not to share, consider taking two cabins if your number of guests exceeds the number of beds available
A $125 deposit is required to reserve your cabin. The balance is due in full 30 days prior to your check-in date.
Rates do not include 9.75% (State Sales Tax) and 3% County Lodging Tax.
A $70 cleaning fee is a one-time charge that covers the length of your stay.
A $25 resort fee. Resort fee includes firewood, propane for BBQ grills, fishing pond and The Lodge / game room.
Management reserves the right to assign cabins based on the number of guests in your group.
Booking party must be at least 21 years of age.
Discounts, special rates, coupons & other promotions may not be combined.
Management reserves the right to switch your cabin if necessary.