At the Cabins at Copperhill, luxury meets the great outdoors with our incredible glamping tents in Tennessee. You don’t need to sacrifice comfort when you immerse yourself in nature. Reserve one of our three exquisite tents, and indulge in glamorous camping like no other!
Embrace Splendor of Luxury Tents
There’s no better way to experience both fancy and comfort than in our luxury tents at The Cabins at Copperhill. Each glamping tent is designed to provide a seamless blend of nature and modern living. Here’s a glimpse of what our glamping experience in Tennessee has to offer:
- Be greeted by stunning hardwood floors
- Spacious queen beds for a restful night sleep
- Modern facilities and comfortable furniture
- Enjoy the beauty of nature at the covered porch
- Quick access to the Lodge for games and movies
- Private and luxurious luxury bathhouse
- Complete with all the necessary amenities
Experience the perfect fusion of elegance, nature, and convenience in our luxury glamping tents, where every detail is thoughtfully curated to provide an unforgettable Tennessee getaway.
Why You Should Try Tennessee Glamping
There’s a magic in Tennessee glamping that only The Cabins at Copperhill can provide. Look forward to these moments at our glampsite.
- Immersing in breathtaking beauty of Tennessee’s landscapes
- Exploring nearby attractions like the Cherokee National Forest and Ocoee Whitewater Center
- Indulging in luxurious amenities, including cozy beds, private porches, and hot tubs
- Creating lasting memories with your loved ones around a campfire or around wooden tables
- Being away from the hustle and bustle of the city life
Reserve up to 3 luxury tents, each with hardwood floors, large queen beds and comfortable furniture. Outside is a 16×8 covered porch with seating for 2. Two large fire rings with cooking capabilities are situated just a short walk away from the tents at the entrance of our Lodge. The Lodge building is available for your use during your stay as well; this includes a pool table, games, couches, gas grill, large screen TV and surround sound system. Electricity, heating, air-conditioning, dinnerware, glasses, flatware, coffee makers and mugs are all included along with many other amenities.
Two separate private full bathrooms are attached to the Lodge. These include an extra-large walk-in shower with adjustable, handheld showerheads, large mirrors, changing space, heating and cooling and the privacy you don’t get at a standard campground.
A $25 resort fee. Resort fee includes firewood, propane for BBQ grills, fishing pond and The Lodge / game room.