The rustic authentic setting lends itself perfectly for country, bohemian or earthy organic weddings…..
Nestled in the Blue Ridge mountains, just minutes from the Ocoee River, Copperhill, TN and McCaysville, GA, the 9 acres of mountainside boasts seating for 100 guests and provides a beautiful backdrop for your event. There are also sleeping accommodations for up to 37 people right on site!
This family-owned, boutique resort creates a welcoming atmosphere that makes you feel at home. Your friendly hosts offer hands-on attention, and the site comes beautifully decorated with outdoor lighting, antique farm equipment, and other charming details to build your custom wedding around.
Party after the blessed event in “The Lodge” – 1200 sq. ft. of indoor space to hold your reception with acid stained concrete floors and a high-end audio system. Save on the DJ and let your guests choose the music right from their smartphones. Just outside the two large roll-up doors are plenty of Adirondack chairs and fire rings to gather around for a night you won’t ever forget!
- Use of the four log cabins and three glamping tents for up to 37 guests.
- Catering is an option but and may be added for an additional cost.
- Floral Arrangements and additional décor is the responsibility of the wedding party.
- Music during wedding ceremony is an optional and is the responsibility of the wedding party.
- Extra-large tents available for wedding venue in case of inclement weather.
- MC (emcee) services during reception included at no additional cost.
- “The Lodge” includes pool table, ping pong table, beautiful teak wood bar, 75″ UHD TV with DIRECTV satellite service, high-end audio system with Spotify streaming music system, indoor string lighting, outdoor fire rings, firewood, adirondack chairs and two (2) beautiful private bathrooms.
- Dates to be confirmed by calling 423-496-5225.
- Setup and decoration prior to event start time.
- Ask about options and customizing of your weekend-wedding-package.